Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Tip of the week: If the Cat ain't hunting neither am I


As an avid bow hunter, I’ve logged a lot of hours in the woods still hunting.
  Some days you get to your stand and you have to kick the squirrels out of it so you can get in it and on other days you seem to be alone out there.    You can minimize those lonely days by watching the cat.

Your cat doesn’t go out and beat brush for a mouse he stalks or still hunts.  He needs the mouse to be up and around to have a successful hunt. 

As you drive to work or go through your busy day, take notice of your surroundings. Are you seeing cats walking the ditches or crossing the roads? Are you seeing squirrels in the yards or parks?  Are the ground birds feeding?  If yes, then grab your bow, it’s time to hunt.


Got a tip you would like to share? E-mail it to brad.proxmire@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I remember growing up I always thought that my Dad knew EVERYTHING!!! This site is really cool and if you(the Blogger)has any kids, they have a VERY smart Dad!! I love your blog... cant wait to read more!!!

    ReplyDelete